Wayne Boiler Services
Experienced Boiler Services in Canton, Livonia, Romulus & Beyond
There's no good time for your boiler to stop working when you're trying to keep your home warm. A breakdown can be a huge inconvenience, especially in the dead of winter. At Burton's Plumbing & Heating, we can step in when your boiler stops working and provide you with the prompt repairs or replacement you need.
Our Wayne boiler specialists work hard to keep your boiler working efficiently. We can quickly diagnose common problems with heating systems like boilers to ensure that you are not faced with the threat of cold Michigan nights or winter months.
Signs It's Time to Replace Your Heater
Knowing when it's time to stop scheduling repairs and finally replace your heater can be tricky. The up-front cost can be a lot to swallow, but it is important to also need to factor in the potential long-term savings of upgrading to a more energy-efficient unit.
Some signs to look out for that can mean it's time to buy a new heater include:
- Age: Heaters are generally expected to last between 10-20 years—depending on how well maintained. Once yours reaches this window, it may be time to start researching new models.
- Rising cost of utility bills: If you notice that your energy bill has steadily been increasing over the past couple of winters, that's a good sign that your heater is starting to break down and either needs significant repairs or needs a replacement.
- Strange noises: While boilers aren't necessarily quiet pieces of machinery, if you ever hear banging, grinding, whistling, or other unusual noises you're not used to hearing, then you should call a technician immediately to look at it and make sure an important component isn't broken.
- Yellow pilot light flame: If your heater's pilot light, which is supposed to burn blue, ever burns yellow, turn your heater off immediately and call a professional. This is a sign that you have a carbon monoxide leak.
Professional Boiler Repair, Replacement & Maintenance
It can be incredibly cold during the winters in Michigan, and your family depends on your boiler to keep you warm. If this source of heat continues to break down and fail you or if you are experiencing less than optimal warmth, we are a heating contractor who can help.
With decades of experience in the business, we know how to effectively diagnose and repair all types of heating issues. Whether you need a minor repair or a completely new boiler, you can rely on us to get the job done before your home turns into an indoor ice rink.
Our boiler services include:
- System maintenance
- Heating repair
- Boiler unit repair
- Heating unit installation
- Fixing common issues with boilers
Why Does My Boiler Keep Cutting Out?
If it's too late for preventative maintenance and your boiler is already lagging, calling Burton's Plumbing & Heating for heating repair services is the answer. Our experienced and knowledgeable Wayne boiler repair technicians are here to solve your issue as quickly as possible.
A few common boiler repair issues we deal with include:
- Leaking zone valves
- Broken thermostats
- Pilot light problems
- Corroded pipework
Consider Installing a New Boiler in Wayne
If your boiler is 10-15 years old or older and has stopped working properly, replacement may be necessary. We can help you decide which boiler is right for your property if you are considering installing a new one. Burton's Plumbing & Heating provides boiler repair to customers throughout Canton, Livonia, Westland, and beyond. We are proud to offer boilers at all different price points.
Our Staff Are Honest, Polite and Respectful of Your Home
Emergency Service Available Upon Request
Our Experience and Effectiveness Prevents Mistakes
Our Family Has Served the Community Since 1975
We Are Licensed and Insured for Your Protection
We Fix The Issue and Only Replace When Necessary