Water Heater Installation & Replacement in Wayne
Serving the Hot Water Needs of Wayne County & Beyond
Do you know how many times you use hot water in your home on any given day? The answer is like “a lot.” Whether it’s to quickly wash your hands, take a shower, or clean up from dinner, you rely on hot water and the unit that heats it up far more than you realize. That is, until it stops working. When that happens, Burton’s Plumbing & Heating is here to help. We are a plumbing company that offers water heater installation and replacement as well as repairs in Wayne and we can assist you with any problem you are facing.
Whether you need a small repair, a new system installation, or routine maintenance of your current unit, we’ve got you covered. We have a thoroughly trained team that is ready to tackle any problem you are dealing with. Our goal is to restore your hot water as quickly as possible and with as little interruption to your life as possible.
Types of Water Heaters
If you’re in the market for a new or replacement water heater for your home, you’ve come to the right place. Our Wayne water heater team has extensive knowledge of the various options and can help you choose the best one for your home and your needs. Our technicians have installed many water heaters in homes just like yours and are well-prepared to assist you.
The two most common types of water heaters are:
- Conventional water heaters: Also often referred to as storage tank heaters, these are the most common model found in homes. They consist of a large tank that stores hot water until it is needed. The unit continually turns on and off to keep the water warm. They have a life expectancy of about 10-12 years.
- Tankless water heaters: These are far more energy-efficient than conventional water heaters and are referred to as “on-demand” water heaters because they heat water up as it is needed. This eliminates the need for the unit to have a giant tank, making it a great option for smaller spaces. Additionally, by not continually holding hot water, it minimizes energy usage. With a lifespan of 20 plus years, they will save you money in the long run but may be more costly up-front.
Our team is thoroughly experienced with both and can further discuss the pros and cons of each with you.
Choosing the Right Water Heater
Once we determine that your water heater is beyond repair or if you have told us you want to install a new one, the selection process is the next step. There are many different types of water heaters out there, including solar and tankless options. We can help you choose the right size and type for your home and handle the entire installation process with ease. Our plumbers are licensed, insured, and highly trained to provide the best service possible.
A few of the factors we consider when helping you select a water heater include the:
- Size of the unit and your home
- Type of fuel/energy source
- Cost of the unit/operating costs
- The efficiency of the system
Schedule Water Heater Replacement in Wayne
At Burton's Plumbing & Heating, we are not in the business of upselling you. We will only recommend a replacement if it is necessary. Our dependable plumbing professionals always strive to make sure you and your family are treated with the utmost care and respect.
Our Staff Are Honest, Polite and Respectful of Your Home
Emergency Service Available Upon Request
Our Experience and Effectiveness Prevents Mistakes
Our Family Has Served the Community Since 1975
We Are Licensed and Insured for Your Protection
We Fix The Issue and Only Replace When Necessary