As any homeowner will tell you, plumbing system problems are a headache at best and an expensive frustration at worst. The last thing you ever want is discovering that your home’s pipes are clogged, leaking, or otherwise defective. Yet, plumbing issues happen all the time.
What is important is keeping a trusted plumbing team in your phone, who you know you can call whenever you need help. For the people of Allen Park, Burton's Plumbing & Heating is that team! Store (734) 292-4349 in your contacts and give us a ring for any and all of your plumbing needs, including repairs, maintenance, and installation jobs.
A few of our most popular plumbing services include:
- Bathroom plumbing: If your bathroom sink, bathtub, shower, or toilet is acting up, we can figure out what is going on and how to fix it for you. Keep your hands clean by leaving all of the dirty work to our professional plumbers.
- Drains: We act quickly when we get a call for drain cleaning or rooting because we know that a clogged drain can quickly cause widespread problems for your entire plumbing system. Using advanced industry tools, we can break apart the worst clogs made of the toughest materials.
- Kitchen plumbing: There is no such thing as a kitchen plumbing fixture or connection that our team cannot work on. Whether you want a new garbage disposal installed or need help connecting a dishwasher to a water line, you can count on Burton's Plumbing & Heating to get the job done right the first time.
- Piping: Take care of all your piping and repiping needs with just one call to (734) 292-4349. Our team takes pride in being able to manage large piping jobs with minimal disruption to our customers’ living spaces and schedules.
- Sewer lines: Has your home been smelling unusual lately? It could be indicative of a sewer line issue that needs your attention sooner than later. We can inspect your home’s sewer lines using sewer cams to locate and identify and potential problems.
- Sump pumps: A working sump pump keeps your property from flooding during heavy weather. A malfunctioning sump pump, therefore, does not. To protect your property from standing water, let us repair or maintain your home’s sump pump.
- Water heaters: If you are getting tired of taking cold showers at the end of the day, talk to our Allen Park plumbers about getting water heater services. We can help you install a new water heater and solve that problem.
Heating Services & Boiler Unit Repairs in Allen Park
Many homes in Allen Park use boilers for their heating systems. As such, our heating service technicians from Burton's Plumbing & Heating focus much of our heating services on boiler work, like repairs, maintenance, and installations.
Let us know if you need help with any of these boiler problems:
- Leaking valves
- Extinguished pilot light
- Glitching thermostat
Dial (734) 292-4349 today to discuss our services in Allen Park in detail with a member of our team.