Canton Plumbing & Heating Services
We’re Here to Keep Your Home a Happy Place
Few things will spoil your day faster than coming home to a serious plumbing issue or a malfunctioning heater. Rather than getting mad about it, stay happy by calling on Burton's Plumbing & Heating, the original company people in Canton trust for all of their plumbing services. We have been in business since 1975, marking us as one of the most experienced teams in Michigan.
What makes Burton's Plumbing & Heating stand out from the competition?
- Honesty, politeness, and respectfulness
- Licensed and insured professionals
- Background checks and drug tests to ensure job quality
- Emergency service available upon request
You can schedule an appointment in Canton by calling (734) 292-4349 today.
Real Plumbing Services for a Real Value
We have a variety of plumbing services from which to choose:
- Backflow prevention
- Bathroom plumbing
- Drain cleaning and repair
- Kitchen plumbing
- Piping and repiping
- Sewer cleaning and repair
- Sump pumps
- Water heaters
How can you tell if you need plumbing services, though? Sometimes, the signs of a plumbing problem are quite obvious, like a sink that is overflowing or a completely clogged drain. In other situations, though, the warning signs of a serious plumbing issue are less noticeable.
Keep an eye out for these indicators of a plumbing problem like a water leak:
- Wet spots: Your plumbing system should never cause moisture or water buildup outside of a fixture. If you notice unaccounted for wet spots near your bathtub, shower, or sink, then there is probably a leak somewhere in the fixture.
- Stains: If a leak is not corrected for days or weeks, then it can start to cause mildew growth at its source. Mildew and mold commonly cause brown or black stains to form in carpeting and drywall. Seeing such spots forming and growing is a telltale sign of a leak.
- Water bill increases: You can also recognize a bad leak somewhere in your plumbing system by keeping an eye on your water bills. An unexplained spike in your water bills could indicate a leak is continually draining water out of your plumbing.
Choose Canton’s favorite team of plumbing service technicians. Call (734) 292-4349 to connect with Burton's Plumbing & Heating!