Westland Plumbing & Heating Services
Trusted Technicians for Repairs, Installations & More
You want to know that the technicians that come to your home to service your plumbing system are people you can trust. At Burton's Plumbing & Heating, we thoroughly background check, drug test, and insure all of our team members, giving you ultimate peace of mind while they are on the job. In other words, you can feel confident that our team will get right to work on your plumbing system and be able to correct any issues without delay.
Do you live in Westland? Call (734) 292-4349 whenever you need top-quality plumbing services.
Plumbing Services That Last
Stop calling a plumber all the time after the last one didn’t actually fix your plumbing issue. Start calling on Burton's Plumbing & Heating instead! We make it simple to get five-star plumbing services right to your door and on your schedule.
Let us know if you need help with any of these plumbing services:
- Kitchen plumbing: From garbage disposals to refrigerator water line connections, there is a lot of plumbing in your kitchen. If you need repairs or installation services for any of them, you know you can count on us.
- Bathroom plumbing: There are also plenty of plumbing connections in your home’s bathrooms. Toilets, tubs, sinks, and showers can all run into trouble without regular maintenance. Go with us the moment you need help.
- Drains: A clogged drain is not something you should let linger for long. Take care of it with our Westland plumbers. We have a variety of tools and methods to clear up the most stubborn of clogs.
- Sewer lines: An issue with your home’s sewer lines can quickly become a serious problem that needs immediate attention. Sewer line clogs, for example, can send hazardous wastewater out of your bathroom plumbing and into your home. Call us at any time to schedule a sewer line service in Westland.
- Water heaters: We are known as local professionals in Westland for all water heater services. From installations to maintenance, we are here to make certain your water heater is providing your family with enough hot water when you want it.
- Sump pumps: Does your home have a sump pump at its lowest point, perhaps in your yard or down in the cellar? Let us take a look at it and perform routine maintenance on it, so it never fails during heavy rain or flooding.
- Piping: We have the tools, equipment, training, and experience required to place new piping in your home as needed. We can also repipe old pipes that are not worth repairing but would benefit from replacement entirely.
Our team of plumbers looks forward to helping you. Contact us today.